Default Login For: nr22
IP Address: 192.168.0.1Login
Default logins for nr22
What you can do to secure your router Aceex - NR22
- Disable the remote management if you are not using it.
- Update your Router firmware. By doing this, if there is a security issue in the current version of your router’s software then it will be solved because your router’s manufacturer brand must have fixed that issue in its new version.
- Change the default credential of your router.
- Secure your WiFi access by setting it to WPA2 encryption and use a reasonably secure passphrase.
- Do not forget to log out when the configuration of your have completed.