Default Login For: c1000a (centurylink)
IP Address: 192.168.0.1Login
Default logins for c1000a (centurylink)
How to set up the access control on your router Actiontec - C1000A (CenturyLink)
- Open any browser available on your desktop or laptop.
- Then enter the IP address of the router and after that when login page opens enter the username and password.
- After login, go to the advance setting.
- Now tick the box of access control and turn on the access control of your router.
- Now you have allowed every router to connect your router.
- Select one of the following Radio buttons to specify an access rule
Allow all new devices to connect- With this setting, you allow to new devices to access your router’s network. In this screen, you don’t need to type the MAC address.
Block all new devices from connecting- With this setting, the new devices won’t be able to access your internet connection but they will be able to use your router’s local network. To give permission to new devices to access y0ur internet connection you will have to enter the MAC address of the devices in the allowed list.
- Now click the checkbox next to your computer or device and press Allow button to allow the device or system you are actually using to continue accessing your network.
- Click the apply button to save your setting and your setting will be saved.