Default Login For: DSL-N10E
IP Address: 192.168.1.1Login
Default logins for DSL-N10E
How to troubleshoot the DSL-N10E router
- If you have connected your router and other devices with the Ethernet cable then make sure Ethernet cable is attached tightly.
- If you are not able to access the router admin page then find out the IP address and credentials. You may be using the wrong credential or IP address.
- See your internet connection is good or not. If the connection is not good then go to the control panel of your computer and turn off the firewall.
- Shut down your router after disconnection it with all the connected devices. Then after a few seconds turn on your router connect the devices.
- Now after all these efforts you are still having the problem in your router then reset your router. The resetting your router will definitely solve your problem.