Default Login For: WD-N2 Router
IP Address: 10.10.10.254Login
Default logins for WD-N2 Router
How to find the IP address of a router
Find IP address on Window:
• To find the IP address, you must first click on the window button.
• Now you will see a search bar at the bottom, type “cmd” on the search bar, and press enter button.
• The command prompt will open as soon as you press the enter button.
• Now type the command “ipconfig” into your command prompt and press the enter button.
• As soon as you press the enter button, some details will appear on your computer screen.
• Now you will see the IP address of your router.