Default Login For: F5D7230-4 v7
IP Address: 10.1.1.1Login
Default logins for F5D7230-4 v7
How to configure the Belkin F5D7230-4 v7 Router
To configure the router you must have the manual of your router, so that can follow the instruction for your router configuration. Here we will tell some basic router configuration which is necessary for all router brands.
- Do not use the router default password for your router’s admin page.
- Now change the default SSID for your router network.
- You can also change the default IP address of your router.
- Go to the Remote Management Settings option and disable the setting.
- Go to Wireless Settings and set WPA2 to Safety Mode.