Default Login For: F5D7234-4 v3
IP Address: 10.1.1.1Login
Default logins for F5D7234-4 v3
What to do if I have forgotten the password of my router
If you forget your router ‘s password, the first solution that comes to mind is to reset the router, but you know you can lose your router’s custom settings by resetting it. If you’re ready for this loss then you can reset your router.
- To reset the router, you need to find the reset button
- Then press the reset button (use a toothpick or paper clip).
- Now you have to press and hold the reset button for 10 or 20 seconds.
- After 10 to 20 seconds is over, you will see a change in router lights.
- Now you have successfully reset your router.