How can I connect the network_everywhere Router to a computer?
To connect the network_everywhere Router to a computer, you can use both the wired and wireless connection. For wired connection, plug one end of an Ethernet cable to the LAN port of the router and another to the LAN port of your computer. However, for wireless connection, look for the router’s SSID on your computer and connect to it by providing the wireless network passphrase.
What to do if I forget the login password of my network_everywhere Router?
If you forget the login password of your network_everywhere Router, you need to reset the router. Press and hold the reset button of the router for about 10 seconds. You will notice that the status lights are flickering and that the router reboots. This will restore the router’s settings as well as the default password.
How to connect an iPad to network_everywhere WiFi Router?
If your network_everywhere Wireless Router setup is complete and you want to connect an iPad to it, follow the instructions listed below:
- Select the Settings icon from the home screen of your iPad.
- From the list of options on the Settings window, select the WiFi option and enable it.
- You will notice that the iPad detects all the available SSIDs and displays a list of them.
- Tap on your wireless network and provide the wireless password to connect your iPad to the network_everywhere Router.
How many devices can be connected to a network_everywhere Router?
D-Link recommends a limit of up to 15 devices that can be connected to the router; however, this can be exceeded. The higher the number of connected devices, the more you will encounter issues with the internet speed.
Why Can’t I connect to network_everywhere Router?
If you can’t connect to network_everywhere Router, it means that the router cannot establish a connection. Follow these steps to resolve the issue:
- Log into the router management console of your network_everywhere Router.
- Click on the Advanced tab under Wireless Management.
- If the “Enable Access List” option is checked, uncheck it. Also, ensure that the encryption is enabled.
- Check if the password you are using to connect to the router matches with the one saved in your router.
- If the problem persists, reset the router and check if you can connect to the router and access the internet.
The setup of network_everywhere Wireless Router requires a few important details such as the default IP address, username, and the password of the router. Once you log into the router admin panel, you can access the various tabs to configure your router and access the internet. Once the setup is complete, you can connect various wireless-enabled devices such as laptop, Android phone, iPad, iPhone, etc. to the router and access the internet.