To play smooth games, you need a router with fast internet speed. No matter what gaming PC you have if you don’t have fast internet speed then your gaming experience won’t be good. The gaming router’s make sure you have a stable connection by minimizing lag spikes and prioritizing network traffic. Gaming routers also allow you to connect multiple devices and gives them equal stable internet.
Gaming routers cost more than normal router but considering their features, the price is worthy. Now we are going to tell you about some gaming routers and their features.
1. TP-Link Archer C7 AC1750 Dual Band Gigabit Wireless Cable Router
As you may have known by name “TP-Link Archer C7 AC1750 Dual Band Gigabit Wireless Cable Router is a dual-band router which provides 450 Mbps over 2.4 GHz and 1300 Mbps-over 5 GHz. It also has a USB port and a parental control feature.
- Dual-Band WiFi speed-450 Mbps over 2.4 GHz and 1300 Mbps over 5 GHz and supports 802.11ac standard, the 5th generation of Wi-Fi.
- Share a printer and files and media easily with networked devices or remotely via an FTP server.
- Secures your main network by creating a guest network separate for guests.
2. Asus RT-AC86U
Asus RT-AC86U offers 1,000Mbps to 2,167Mbps internet speed. It has four gigabit Ethernet, One WAN, One USB 2.0 and One USB 3.o ports and supports Alexa. Asus RT-AC86U can be your great choice for gaming router because for gaming you need a fast and stable internet connection which is going to provide you, this router.
- Two processors.
- One USB 2.0 Port.
- Ai protection and Ai Radar.
3. TP-Link Archer AX6000 Router
TP-Link Archer AX6000 router is a dual-band router with two processors. You can easily set up your router by power tether app via Bluetooth. It has eight antennas so that it can give you maximum coverage. It can give you the internet speed of 1148 Mbps to 4804 Mbps.
- One 2.5 Gbps WAN port, eight Gigabit LAN ports and two USB 3.0 in Type A and Type C.
- 1.8 GHz Quad-Core CPU and 2 coprocessors and deliver stable performance.
- Eight high-gain external antennas to deliver a strong Wi-Fi signal.
4. Netgear Nighthawk X6S R8000P AC4000 Tri-Band Gigabit Wi-Fi Router
Netgear Nighthawk X6S R8000P AC4000 Tri-Band Gigabit Wi-Fi Router is a Tri-Band router with 64-bit dual-core 1.8GHz processor. It supports Amazon Echo/Alexa and works with almost all Internet Service Provider like BSNL, Vodafone, Airtel Fibernet, ACT, Tata Tele, Hathway etc. It also supports gigabit WAN and LAN.
- Supports Amazon Echo, Alexa, Google Assistant.
- TRI-BAND WiFi which Avoids interference and optimizes network performance.
- One USB 2.0 ports.
5. ASUS RT-AC66U B1 AC1750 Router
ASUS RT-AC66U B1 AC1750 Dual Band Gigabit WiFi Router offers your internet speed of 450mbps to 1300mbps with high power to antennas to give large coverage. It has a parental control feature and allows you to control the network from anywhere via ASUS router application.
- Offers you network security with ASUS aiprotection – triple-strength network security.
- Pc-free control of network settings by Asus router application.
- High-power antennas for better coverage.
6. Asus ROG Rapture GT-AC2900 WiFi Gaming Router
Asus ROG Rapture GT-AC2900 WiFi Gaming Router is a wireless Dual-Band Gigabit gaming router. It has Front line Network security with triple game acceleration. It provides you, the internet speed of 2900 Mbps and has two WAN, one USB 3.1 and one USB 2.0 ports.
- Geforce Now support.
- Triple Level Game acceleration.
- Wall mount option.
7. TP-Link Archer AX11000 Router
TP-Link Archer AX11000 is a tri-band router which offers you up to 10 Gbps internet speed. It has one WAN port, eight LAN port and two USB 3.0 port with three coprocessors which ensures that your internet performance always at peak run.
- Detect and optimise gaming streams to make sure immersion in your gaming.
- With the Homecare protection system, it keeps your accounts and documents secure.
- 1.8 GHz Quad-Core CPU and 3 coprocessors to provide stable internet speed.