Mullvad pros and cons
- It only supports secure VPN protocols (Open VPN and Wireguard)
- It supports IPv6
- In this, you get the most important VPN Kill Switch feature.
- It works in China (Bridge / Shadowsk).
- Mullvad VPN you don’t need an email or account information.
- It is fundamentally transparent.
- It is very cheap.
- It has some advanced features, such as multihop connections.
- You don’t have great customer service
- It does not unblock most streaming services.
- In this, you require relatively high technical knowledge to enable certain features (tunneling, custom DNS) to split.
- No ads are blocked.
- In it, you get a tight, awkward desktop interface
- It consists of servers in a small range of countries
- The account numbering system may confuse some customers.
- Mullvad has 663 servers in 36 countries, although this server is less compared to NordVPN which has 5,200 servers it is sufficient for most needs.
- Mulvad has apps for Windows, macOS, Fedora, and Debian. You can use its OpenVPN configuration files to install it on iOS, Android, Chromebook, Linux and routers, and desktop operating systems.
- It typically uses military-level 256-bit AES encryption
- In this, it supports SSL / SSH tunneling.
- Mullvad has its own public DNS server and is accompanied by DNS servers running on each VPN server. This prevents your real IP address from leaking.
- All apps of Mullvad’s have an automatic kill switch.
- In Mullvad’s you also have the facility of Public Wi-Fi Security.
- Mullvad’s has a strict no-logging policy, in which you do not need to login, it does not take any of your personal details from you.
- Mullvad’s is very safe and secure with no IP leaking.
Plans and Pricing
Mullvad is much cheaper than other VPNs. It has only one plan and you have to pay € 5 ($ 5.40) so much money for it. There is no discount, you do not get any other plan in Mullvad and you do not get any free version in it, you can also pay for it by credit card, swish, PayPal and bitcoin. If you pay with bitcoin then you will get it 10% discount is given in Mullvad you get just 3 hours free trial and it also gives 30 days money-back guarantee.
Streaming and Netflix
In January 2014, Netflix banned VPNs from accessing its service, all of this was done to respect the land restrictions imposed by content creators and distributors, Netflix should follow these measures as a matter of law. needed. Recently, according to TorrentFreak, Netflix has slightly relaxed its VPN policy under which Netflix VPNs can now allow users to access content that is not geo-restricted. Mullvad doesn’t make a single pretense about streaming services in its marketing and, it’s one of those countries in the US. Able to access the full Netflix library from the server. These include the U.S., U.K., Canada, Australia, Brazil, Japan, France, and Spain. Your chances of unblocking Netflix with Mulvad are slim. If this is your main reason for using a VPN, then Mulvad is not the best option for you. At all, Mulvad takes care of privacy with technical knowledge.
Does it allow torrenting?
Mullvad allows all of its servers to share P2P files. You don’t need to hunt for any dedicated P2P server. All you have to do is connect your VPN and launch your torrent client. In our experience, torrenting over Mullvad’s network was fast and smooth.