Are you using default credentials for your router? If it is, then you need to immediately change the credentials of your router because the default credentials of every brand’s router can be easily found on the Internet and anyone can search them on the Internet and access your router. To change the default credentials of your router you should follow the instruction mentioned below.
- The first thing you will need to change the credentials of your router is the IP address of your router. You will need to type the IP address of the router into any browser.
- By doing so the login page for router’s admin panel will open. Now enter the default credentials and login into the router.
- Now you will need to find the setting option of your router and enter into it. Then look for password and username option into the settings. You may need to enter into the “tools” option to find the username and password.
- After finding the username and password option select them and change them by entering the new and unique username and password.
- Now save your new setting of the router and don’t forget to logout from your admin panel.