To increase the security of your home network, you should change the default password of your router immediately after installing it, because if you do not change your router’s default password then anyone can mess up your router’s settings. . For example, hackers can disable your wireless security and capture your private information without knowing it. And to increase your network security, you will need to change your router’s default password.
To change the default password of your router, follow the steps given below:
- To change your router’s default password, first, you need to type the IP address of your router in the address bar of your favorite web browser.
- After that, you need to log in with the default username and password.
- Now you have to go to Settings.
- Then select Change router password or a similar option.
- After that enter the new password.
- Save new settings.