You have changed the default password of your router and now you have forgotten the password of your router, what is the most common scenario when you have to crack your router password. Usually in this case you can reset the factory to the router, but there is a problem in resetting the router to the factory that you lose all your settings. If your ISP has made special settings in your router, this can be a big deal. It can be very difficult to backup your router to run normally, especially given that you will not have internet.
Another common situation is when the default factory password is not known on your router. There are not too many default factory passwords, but it can take a long time to manually check them all. The Router Password app is able to easily test all default router passwords and then report who has worked.
Router Password Kracker
Router Password Kracker is free software that recovers the router’s lost password. It can also be used to recover passwords that are secured by HTTP BASIC/DIGEST authentication from your Internet modem or websites. Using the HTTP Simple or DIGEST authentication mechanism, routers or modems normally monitor their entry. In basic terms, when you connect from your browser to your modem/router (usually http:/192.168.1.1), you will be prompted to enter your username and password. You will never be able to reach your Router/Modem setup if you ever lose this password.
Even some websites use this Simple Authentication to allow entry to their site by those users only. In all these cases ‘Router Password Cracker’ will help you to recover your lost router password quickly and furthermore Penetration Checker and Forensic Investigator. This tool is very useful in cracking router/modem/website passwords.’Router Password Cracker’ uses a simple dictionary-based password recovery technique.
By default, it comes with an appropriate sample dictionary file for the router. You will find a good set of login dictionaries here and here (also called wordlists).
You may use tools such as Crunch, CUPP for complicated passwords to create a brute-force based file or some custom password list file and then use it with ‘router password cracker’.’ Router Password Kracker’ works on both 32 bit & 64-bit windows systems starting from Windows XP to new Windows 10 version.
Features of Router Password Kracker
- The router password cracker software has many features and it is also very easy to use, you can quickly retrieve the login password of router/modem/website for free.
- The router password cracker software supports both HTTP Basic / DIGEST authentication based routers.
- This software uses a simple and fast dictionary crack method.
- It displays detailed data during the cracking operation
- Stop this password cracking operation at any time.
- Router Password Cracker software is very easy to use with a cool GUI interface.
- The router password cracker software also produces password recovery reports in HTML / XML / TEXT format.
- Includes installers for local installation and uninstallation.
How to use Router Password Kracker
Router password cracker software is very easy to use, it can be used by any generation of users very easily.
Here are the simple steps, you can follow them:
- First of all, you have to install a ‘router password cracker’ on any system.
- After that, you have to enter the IP address of the router/modem/website whose login password you want to recover.
- Then you need to enter the username (example: admin, user, support, etc.)
- After that, you have to select the password dictionary file by clicking on the browse button or just drag and drop it. You can find a sample dictionary file in the installed location.
- Now you have to click on ‘Start Crack’ at the end to start the recovery of the router password.
- Then you will see all the figures on the screen, during the operation. The message box will be displayed on success.
- Now finally, you can create a detailed report in HTML / XML / TEXT format by clicking on the ‘Report’ button and then select the type of file from the drop-down box in the ‘Save File dialog’.