What is a WiFi extender?
You must have often seen that in some areas of your home or office, the wifi does not work or becomes slow. WiFi Extenders boost the wifi signal so that wifi works well in all areas of the home or office. When their WiFi doesn’t work properly on every corner of home or office they think that they need to buy a new wireless router or upgrade their Internet service. But sometimes using WiFi extender can also work so before you just buy a new WiFi or change your Internet service you should think about WiFi extender. By adding wifi extender to your home or office, you will not only get a reliable network, but the coverage area of your WiFi will also increase, so take a look at some best WiFi extenders mentioned below.
1. Netgear Nighthawk X6 EX7700 Mesh Range Extender
If you want a WiFi extender that will give you the best-in-class performance for increasing the network coverage then this is the perfect WiFi extender for you. You can create a mesh network using this WiFi extender so that you will have a single, large, Wi-Fi network instead of small and separate networks. By increasing the coverage area of your router the “Netgear Nighthawk X6 EX7700 Mesh Range Extender” allows you to walk freely everywhere in your house without getting disconnected or getting weak signals. This is expensive but it’s the best WiFi extender that you can get.
2. TP-Link RE650 AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extender
TP-Link RE650 AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extender covers up to 75 feet that is why it is the second-best WiFi extender in the list of best WiFi extenders. The installation of this WiFi is quite easy and has quite impressive speed. TP-Link RE650 AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extender can work perfectly with any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point. It has three adjustable external antennas to provide reliable coverage and strong connections. With the intelligent signal light of TP-Link RE650 AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extender, you can find the perfect spot for the best Wi-Fi coverage.
3. Rock Space AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender
Rock Space AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender provides you the best WiFi coverage with reliable network speed. This is the best affordable WiFi extender that you can get with the best performance. It has an intelligent signal light to detect the best spot for WiFi coverage. You can bring the dead zone of your house or office into life by using Rock Space AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender. It supports the One Mesh function, which helps to revive dead zones by connecting different devices. It is compatible with every WiFi router or wireless access point.
4. Linksys RE6350
Linksys RE6350 WiFi extenders offer you a consistent and speedy network. The Linksys RE6350 WiFi extender has 10 to 35Mbps download speed. It has an automatic firmware update feature which you can change by going into the admin panel using a web browser.
5. Linksys Velop Wi-Fi extender
Linksys Velop Wi-Fi extender is the best option for a wireless mesh network. The Linksys Velop Wi-Fi extender has a user-friendly set up which makes it stand out from its competitors. Users can set up Linksys Velop Wi-Fi extender easily even with their smartphones. They will just have to App Store or Google Play and download its application.
6. Linksys RE7000 Max-Stream AC1900+ Wi-Fi Range Extender
Do you need to expand the coverage of your WiFi ?then you should use Linksys RE7000 Max-Stream AC1900+ Wi-Fi Range Extender. Linksys RE7000 Max-Stream AC1900+ Wi-Fi Range Extender does not block the other outlet and has set-up assistance to help find the right spot for optimal performance. Overall this is a great WiFi expander and its set up assistant make it best option for people who are not a technical person.
7. Netgear AX1800 4-Stream Mesh Extender (EAX20)
Netgear AX1800 4-Stream Mesh Extender (EAX20) increases the coverage area of WiFi with four internal antennas. It supports WiFi 6 with 802.11ax operations and has the capability to create a mesh network. Netgear AX1800 4-Stream Mesh Extender (EAX20) allows you to roam anywhere in your home with great WiFi signals and internet speed. It uses Dual-Band WiFi technology to provide a fast and reliable network connection. It has universal compatibility which means it is compatible with all Gateway, wireless routers, or cable modems with WiFi.
How to select the best WiFi extender
- Whenever you go to buy something, you definitely find the price range of that product so that you can get the item according to your budget. Similarly, you should know the price range of WiFi extenders too. The cheapest WiFi extender you will get is less than 3000 Rs.
- Some WiFi extenders have small plug-in designs and some use larger designs. Small wifi extenders have a low price and they are also easy to set up, on the other hand, large designed WiFi extenders are like a traditional router that makes antenna placement easy. So you should decide which one do you need.
- Before purchasing the WiFi extender you should make sure that it is matching to the standard of your WiFi. For example, if your router uses the current 802.11ac standard, then you should make sure that your extender does, too.