uniden Router Login
Do you own a uniden router? And don’t know how to login to the admin console and make necessary changes to it? If you’re having trouble accessing the uniden router, then you’re in the right place.
Today, I’m going to share the steps through which you can easily log in to your uniden router and make the changes you want easily, but the first thing we need to know before accessing the admin panel of uniden router is its default IP address.
Most of the time, the default IP address of uniden router is 192.168.1.1 – but sometimes, when you’re not able to login to this IP address of uniden router, you can try login to 192.168.1.1 these IP addresses. There are few chances that these alternate IP addresses will work for you.
So now, we had known the IP address of uniden router, but how can we login to my router’s default admin console? And do I need any username and password to login to my router’s console?
Logging to your router is very simple, which we discuss below – but if you want to login to your router, yes, you need to have default credentials of your uniden router.
Sometimes the router may only take the default password and let you access their console for the very first time. And once you logged in to the console, you can set up your own username and password of the uniden router.
How to login into uniden router
To configure your router, you need to be logged in. Follow the step-by-step instructions and know-how to login to router and access the uniden Interface.
- Connect to the uniden network using a wireless or wired medium.
- However, if you don’t know the password, it’s best to use an ethernet cable and not require a password.
- Connect to the uniden Router with a Browser- open a browser and input your uniden Login IP in the address bar. The standard addresses are 192.168.0.1 and 192.168.0.254.
- You can input the above addresses and try to gain access.
- Tip- If these addresses don’t work for you, you can visit the uniden Login website, and you can use an online tool to find the router IP.
- After opening the Correct uniden server, the uniden Login Username and password fields will be visible.
- Input the current uniden Login Username and passwords, if you have changed it.
- Else, you can use the default log-on details.
- Now you can log in to your uniden router.
Reset uniden router
If you want to reset the uniden router, you need to remember that by performing a hard reset, the uniden Router will be restored to Factory Default Settings. So, you should load the last configuration file or opt for configuration from the beginning.
Find the WPS/ RESET button on the rear of the device or located on the front panel.
- Press the WPS button for 5 seconds.
- The WPD /LED Light will start flashing.
- Press the button for 10 seconds to reset the router.
- Perform the Hard Reset
Turn on the Router
- Press and hold the WPS/ Reset Button for more than 10 seconds until you notice that the SYS LED becomes quick flash from slow flash.
- Release the button, and now the router will reboot itself to the Factory Default settings.
Router’s Web Interface-
- Go to Advanced
- Click on System Tools.
- Click on Backup and store.
- Click on the Factory Default store.
- Click on Factory Restore.
- The router will reboot to the Default Factory Settings.
You can find the Default address Domain name at the bottom label of the device.
The default login and Username are admin (You need to enter all the letters in lowercase)
uniden WiFi extender setup
Learn how to set up a uniden extender. The process of the uniden Wi-Fi Extender setup is straightforward.
- Switch off the router, modem and your PC before connecting.
- Take an ethernet cable and then connect the modem to the WAN port of the router.
- Now connect your PC with the router’s LAN port using the ethernet cable.
- Switch off your router and PC.
- After a while, switch on the modem.
- Log into the web access page of the router.
- The WAN connection will be configured.
- Enter the Username and Password.
- Go to the Status Page and verify the WAN tab to check the connection.
The uniden is a wireless Dual Gigabit Router that integrates a 4-port switch, Nat-Router, Firewall, and Wireless AP. If you want to know about the uniden manual, then you need to know that there are several methods with which you can connect wireless devices to the extender. You can use the WPS or PIN Code to connect them. You can connect different wireless-enabled devices such as Android phones, tablets, and as well as Network Cards.
Below you can find the uniden Wi-Fi Range Extender Manual: Follow the step-by-step instructions for uniden setup.
- Plugin the extender to a power outlet, wit for the blue light on the device to become stable, and now the device is on.
- You need to position the extender between the wireless device and the zero-signal area.
- Go to the domain and locate the Username and password.
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Wireless and then on WPS. Activate It.
- Using the PIN method for configuring, type the PIN in the field given.
- Selecting the generate option to get a new Pin, or you can choose the Default Pin by selecting the Default option. It will restore the PIN to its settings.
- Press the Push Button, and it will connect the extender to the network.
- Tap on the Connect option if you are using the PIN method.
With a router, you can easily connect multiple PCs and smartphones to the same network. Read on to know the step-by-step instructions for the same and learn how to reset uniden Setup.
- Connect the Power cable to the in an outlet or a surge protector.
- Plugin the other end into the router’s power input located at the rear of the device.
- Your router will be powered on, and you can connect your router to the modem to connect with an Internet connection.
- Take an Ethernet Cable. Plug its one end into the Internet port located on the rear of the router. You can identify the port quickly as it is blue or grey.
- Plug the Ethernet cable into the back of the modem. The port is probably in yellow.
- Log in to your PC connected with the TP-Link router.
- Open any web browser and type in htTP:// uniden in the address bar.
- The above address will typically work, but if it doesn’t, then you can check the backside of the router to confirm the Default access address of the router.
- Other options you can try are htTP://192.168.1.1 or htTP://10.0.0.1).
- Enter the Username and Password if prompted to do so.
- The information can be found on the same label where the router’s address is written. Most likely, both the Username and password will be admin.
- Choose a unique and robust password.
- Log in to the user interface. Click on Wireless 2.4.
- Click on Wireless Settings.
- Confirm the Network Name or change the name.’
- The Network Name will be visible to the users when they’ll search for the wireless networks and want to connect. (if you are unable to change the Network Name, you can follow the next step as in some models, the following action might be required to change the Network Name.
- Click on Advanced, Wireless, and then click on Wireless Settings to change the Network Name.
- Click on Wireless Security.
- Enter your new password.
- Click On the Save button.
- In the Version box, select WPA2-PSK.
- There are specific models on which you might need to select Security. Then click on Version, Click on WPA/WPA2 – Personal and WPA2-PSK Wireless Settings.
- Type your password in the Wireless Password Field.
- Click on Save.
- Now you have been successful in uniden Setup, and now you can effortlessly connect devices to your network.
- Important Points to remember:
- Whenever you want to change your wireless security settings, you have to reconnect your wireless device.
- If you have a guest network, you need to repeat the above steps individually for each interface as each system is controlled separately.
- If your router is dual-band, then also you need to follow the instructions for each network, and you should use different Network Names for each system to avoid confusion.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on uniden Router Setup
How can I connect the uniden Router to a computer?
To connect the uniden Router to a computer, you can use both the wired and wireless connection. For wired connection, plug one end of an Ethernet cable to the LAN port of the router and another to the LAN port of your computer. However, for wireless connection, look for the router’s SSID on your computer and connect to it by providing the wireless network passphrase.
What to do if I forget the login password of my uniden Router?
If you forget the login password of your uniden Router, you need to reset the router. Press and hold the reset button of the router for about 10 seconds. You will notice that the status lights are flickering and that the router reboots. This will restore the router’s settings as well as the default password.
How to connect an iPad to uniden WiFi Router?
If your uniden Wireless Router setup is complete and you want to connect an iPad to it, follow the instructions listed below:
- Select the Settings icon from the home screen of your iPad.
- From the list of options on the Settings window, select the WiFi option and enable it.
- You will notice that the iPad detects all the available SSIDs and displays a list of them.
- Tap on your wireless network and provide the wireless password to connect your iPad to the uniden Router.
How many devices can be connected to a uniden Router?
D-Link recommends a limit of up to 15 devices that can be connected to the router; however, this can be exceeded. The higher the number of connected devices, the more you will encounter issues with the internet speed.
Why Can’t I connect to uniden Router?
If you can’t connect to uniden Router, it means that the router cannot establish a connection. Follow these steps to resolve the issue:
- Log into the router management console of your uniden Router.
- Click on the Advanced tab under Wireless Management.
- If the “Enable Access List” option is checked, uncheck it. Also, ensure that the encryption is enabled.
- Check if the password you are using to connect to the router matches with the one saved in your router.
- If the problem persists, reset the router and check if you can connect to the router and access the internet.
The setup of uniden Wireless Router requires a few important details such as the default IP address, username, and the password of the router. Once you log into the router admin panel, you can access the various tabs to configure your router and access the internet. Once the setup is complete, you can connect various wireless-enabled devices such as laptop, Android phone, iPad, iPhone, etc. to the router and access the internet.